IntuiCell is on a mission to implement biological intelligence. We build a fundamentally new platform for intelligent machines that is capable of learning and adapting to changes in the environment, just like any human or animal. Underpinned by novel findings on how the brain functions - our goal is to enable general-purpose AI and unlock the next technological revolution.
About the position
IntuiCell is looking to hire a talented Systems Architect to join our R&D team in Lund, Sweden. This is a career-changing opportunity to collaborate with world-class scientists and engineers on some of the biggest problems in our time. As a Systems Architect, you will oversee the system-level design and implementation for the platform that hosts our AI model. The ideal Systems Architect is a person with a strong passion for general-purpose AI, scalable systems, robotics and a desire to work with industry-leading technologies.
The best candidate for this position has extensive experience in designing and implementing complex platforms and applications. Ultimately, you will be a valued resource as you partner with our founders and technical leads in improving engineering standard methodologies toward ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at scale.
Our Success Criteria
- Act as the technical liaison between research and engineering
- Participate in cross-team meetings, scoping and technical decision-making
- Identify and evaluate proposed solutions’ benefits, risks, mitigations, and provide recommendations.
- Bring hands-on experience in developing, maintaining, and upgrading software applications
- Guide engineers during system-level and component testing to ensure fidelity against architectural design
- Tap into your leadership skills as you document, communicate, and implement engineering best-practices and operating procedures.
- Experience in designing distributed systems and low-latency network streaming solutions
- Experience in project feasibility, definition requirements, design and project leadership
- Fluency within C/C++
- GPGPU, preferably CUDA C
- Parallel programming
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional engineering practices within processes, automation, CI/CD, build systems etc
- Ability to design, implement, and test in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within Rust is considered a bonus
- Above all else, possess a positive attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to create robust solutions to complex problems
- Proponent of personal responsibility for themselves and their teammates
- Empathetic listener with conflict-resolution capabilities
- Clear communicator and adaptive interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently
- Mission-driven and passionate about bringing about human-like intelligence in a safe way